18 May, 2009

rino's birthday

been sometime since i last blog, so lets skip those normal routine and just post the more important ones. firstly is rino 21th bday, hereby wish him a happy 21st bday, and thanks for his dinner at the golden "duno what" hotel. i'm sorry, cant remember the name of the hotel lol! it was grand!

graduation day

the last day of my life i get to see ngee ann, HAHA!. the collection of my diploma cert. woohoo~
3 yrs just pass at a blink of eye. omfg, but truthfully, i really enjoy my days in ngee ann, never regret making such wonderful friends. after the graduation ceremony, we went to the alumni to collect our shirt as well as taking our lunch over there. changed and head on to cineleisure to catch angel and demons!




recently, this new show came up. Harper's island. i do recommend this show, it was awesome =D. i like its sound effect, it gave me a sudden shock from time to time. dont miss it ^_^

i loveMICKEY 11:04 PM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
good day, good weather. but all this slowly disapp...
r YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED!yea~~ i am sorry my beloved...
r Happy bday to my dear sharyl =D. her 20th birthday...
r NTU open house!! therefore i go with my gd fren, k...
r tioman!
r 2nd day in tioman
r 1st day to tioman
r back to school and stuff, seeing the pitiful faces...
r i cant wait till next wk!.. tioman!
r my gd friend kennedy came to my hse to study? come...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.