11 March, 2009

excited and tired, as i woke up around 5.45am and slept at 2am. got to reach school at 7am sharp. buses and boat will be the main transport for the journey and since long bus/boat journey will cause me to feel uneasy, i slept throughout until we reach the land. when i reach the jetty over there, there was this extremely smelly toilet. the moment you open the door, odour will spread throughout. but compare to the "thousand mosquito toilet" in vietnam, this is nothing.
after3 hrs of bus ride and 2 hrs of boat ride, we are finally stepping our legs in tioman. first impression that i get from tioman was quite relaxing, maybe due to their clear seawater. but the weather for that day wasnt what i expected, it rain. had our lunch taken then room keys are being given out. my room mates were travis, kennedy, siti and myself.
just when i think that i could rest for the day, our teacher came to our room and told us that they are going for trekking, and of course those who doesnt want to go can stay behind. the thought of staying back did pass through my mind, but when i think again, it could be the only chance for me to trek in tioman. so i went. it wasnt that tough afterall. the last program of the day was to learn how to snorkel as the following day, we will be snorkeling!

i loveMICKEY 12:37 PM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
back to school and stuff, seeing the pitiful faces...
r i cant wait till next wk!.. tioman!
r my gd friend kennedy came to my hse to study? come...
r congrats to those ppl who went for the moderation....
r PRESENTATION DAY!~i am happy =) as i got into the ...
r girl that cry, Mess upfail to do my project, Mess ...
r time flies and today is the last day of my fyp. Ev...
r its the final presentation! after that we will be ...
r nothing to do at home, so since willy came to my h...
r 30/1/09an extremely busy day for me as the complet...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.