21 February, 2009

my gd friend kennedy came to my hse to study? come and disturb me only. but i cant help him much as i almost forgotten all the stuff i had learn.
i accompanied him to eat his dinner and at the same time, we do some chatting. so when he took my block lift, he said how come the lift in my area got no sensor. so i told him the sensor is around knee level and yet he place his hand around neck level, and the lift couldn't detect his hand therefore it clamp his hand-_-. VERY DUMB! i think he study until insane already.

i loveMICKEY 2:11 PM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
congrats to those ppl who went for the moderation....
r PRESENTATION DAY!~i am happy =) as i got into the ...
r girl that cry, Mess upfail to do my project, Mess ...
r time flies and today is the last day of my fyp. Ev...
r its the final presentation! after that we will be ...
r nothing to do at home, so since willy came to my h...
r 30/1/09an extremely busy day for me as the complet...
r new year eve:met up with kevin, knd and travis aft...
r Ink heart ! inkheart! it was awesome! and of cours...
r recently, busybody has become a trend for ngee ann...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.