20 January, 2009

recently, busybody has become a trend for ngee ann EE students. i lost my laptop few days back and to my surprise, it seems like the news travel all the way to lectures even without me saying. first encounter:

as i was back to school the next day, my TSO ask" JJ i heard that your laptop lost ah?"

second encounter was from a lecturer who taught me 2 yrs back:

he said " JJ, did u find your laptop?"

and then i was like, how to hell do you know lol! whats more, the person who actually spread it wasnt even my friend -_-. if you're saying she is concern, think twice!


and since CNY is coming, my mama was like asking me to pack my rooms, help out with those household chores and etc. and of course, i tried to change the subject so that i could be spared from the chores. i began to ask my mum

me:"mama, what if 1 day i become retard?"
mama:"no choice, gotta take care of you."
me:"then if i'm still an fetus and you found out that i will be retard when i m born, will you wan me?
mama:" of course not."
me:" ma...... i m a retard now."
mama: "that doesnt stop u from helping me to clean the house."

holy mitten, i ended up cleaning the windows -_-!

i loveMICKEY 4:09 PM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
giving in to temptation means having more pimples,...
r things usually wont go the way you want them to be...
r i went skating with travis and i fell, god damn!
r DAY 2: NGEE ANN OPEN HOUSEanother tiring day as us...
r the first day of ngee ann open hse!it was a long a...
r the sem is gonna end in a blink and finally! my wi...
r it was certainly a hard day for me at the beginnin...
r i went to ngee ann new Food court today! its big a...
r when i was in school, travis show me a video =xsom...
r merry xmas to all my fren =D


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.