06 January, 2009

the sem is gonna end in a blink and finally! my wireless part of my FYP is DONE! hurray~!
indeed i am super duper happy.
the plan for today was actually to buy a rollerblade BUT due to some reasons, we arent able to get our rollerblades=(

firstly bcoz, our supervisor AHZHU want us to help our in ngee ann open house, hmm.
and to my surprise they give allowances too =p 20$/session.
but first we need to go to the briefing which first delay our outing time.
so we decided to go take a look at rollerplus @woodgrove but we seems to be having some unlucky charm COZ the shop close early today as they're having skating lesson.
so.. the nx decision was to pick up our roller tml =). without hesitation, we went to causeway point to fill our stomach.
Mos burger was actually our choice of dinner, AND as we will "feasting" on ur burger, a guy aged 17(app.) went in to the girl's toilet to pee. and so we will like having this -_-! FACE.
lol simply hilarious and that guy actually notice that he went to the wrong toilet AFTER he came out and pee(ed). lol!
home sweet home and sleep to prepare for new task to be done for my project =D
cheers~!

i loveMICKEY 12:31 AM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
it was certainly a hard day for me at the beginnin...
r i went to ngee ann new Food court today! its big a...
r when i was in school, travis show me a video =xsom...
r merry xmas to all my fren =D
r xmas eve..
r ting dong~!Ns Checkup day-_-!it was a fuking tired...
r whats so great about FYP. i dun have to worry abou...
r i m sooo in love wif Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre!!
r bolt the "superdog" lols its a damn freaking nice...
r when i was on my way back, i heard the most hilari...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.