06 December, 2008

when i was on my way back, i heard the most hilarious things that makes me put aside my mp3 player.
i overheard a girl saying what is love -_-. well, i tot that it only appears in drama when girls actually ask what is love. and she began by saying her relationship doesnt last and currently, she is with this guy and she doesnt know what is love. so she ask the guy to demonstrate love.
its simply... weird and kinda.. illogical.
as i only know love can be make but not demonstrate =x

i loveMICKEY 1:48 AM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
finally, my progress presentation is over and i do...
r FYP FYP FYP... it makes me spelled the word envy.s...
r i watched city of ember few days back, and went to...
r the 3 movies that i have watched these few days. i...
r ah, the stupid fyp is preventing me from blogging....
r sundayits cheapo bday! and she treat us dinner =Dw...
r right now i m watching this drama "miss no good"it...
r actually, upon reading those reviews at yahoo.sg, ...
r Warning: the picture below maybe disturbing to u.i...
r i feel irony these few days, when i m looking forw...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.