05 February, 2009

its the final presentation! after that we will be going for panel of judges. sound stress =.=. Presenting was actually fine but unfortunately, there was some minor mistakes and thanks to the china whore, who is as busybody as ever "destroy" my things. ahh! and there goes my demo marks.
and during lunch time, i went to find knd, siti and hari as they will playing tennis and somehow, i wanted to join =x. so i played tennis with my formal wear. it was hilarious lol.






i loveMICKEY 5:47 PM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
nothing to do at home, so since willy came to my h...
r 30/1/09an extremely busy day for me as the complet...
r new year eve:met up with kevin, knd and travis aft...
r Ink heart ! inkheart! it was awesome! and of cours...
r recently, busybody has become a trend for ngee ann...
r giving in to temptation means having more pimples,...
r things usually wont go the way you want them to be...
r i went skating with travis and i fell, god damn!
r DAY 2: NGEE ANN OPEN HOUSEanother tiring day as us...
r the first day of ngee ann open hse!it was a long a...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.