28 March, 2009

Happy bday to my dear sharyl =D. her 20th birthday!

it has been sometime since i last blog, so recently i went to jurong west swimming complex for a tann. weird things happen all the time dont they? so there was this uncle( estimated age of 40) was cruising around in the swimming pool toilet AGAIN. i used the word again because this is the second time i saw him inside. he is sooo gay, would take a peek at you when you;re dressing you yourself up. so becareful when you go to swim. take extra precaution, you never know when he will strike lol!

i loveMICKEY 1:07 AM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
NTU open house!! therefore i go with my gd fren, k...
r tioman!
r 2nd day in tioman
r 1st day to tioman
r back to school and stuff, seeing the pitiful faces...
r i cant wait till next wk!.. tioman!
r my gd friend kennedy came to my hse to study? come...
r congrats to those ppl who went for the moderation....
r PRESENTATION DAY!~i am happy =) as i got into the ...
r girl that cry, Mess upfail to do my project, Mess ...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.