06 September, 2008

ah, dearest was simply forgetful, so i have no pic to post =x.
well aniway those pics are those cakes and gift that dearest bought me.
dearest got me Some presents which are kinda useful to my life. heh
thanks baby=D.
and oh, as we will watching my sassy girl, beside us was a couple of aunty and uncle.
nth special abt them but! when towards the end of the show, the aunty put her hands inside the uncle shirt. god knows wat they are doing. =D
and now i have 3 videos to share with everyone,
first clip is a time lapse video, i guess thats wat they call it lol! i find it rather cool, its about a lizard being eaten up by an army of ants. its not gross at all, trust me =)

and so, we know that every animal got their ways to defend off enemies. for eg, squid uses ink.
my 2nd clips gonna show u how a lizard uses blood to defence itself from being eaten.

and lastly, if u read my past post, u Will noe about Dubai. so if u are filthy rich, why not buy a island and build your own resort there~




i loveMICKEY 2:27 AM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
finally, i finish my drama, taiyo no uta! very sad...
r most of the time when we think of migrating, which...
r it was a great day to start with as it was my gran...
r well~ its national day , and nx wk will be my stud...
r been some time since i last blog -.-so recently be...
r argh~ the dumb stupid nafa test is making my whole...
r i was late for school for almost 45 mins!and aroun...
r watched hancock on Friday and strangers on sat.han...
r it had been some time since i last blog. so within...
r with skool reopen, i find that life can be very bo...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.