17 July, 2008

argh~ the dumb stupid nafa test is making my whole body aching.
well.. i need to retake my 2.4km run since i dun think my result is gd.
its kinda unfair from the way they take. we will far behind those people and when it starts, we need to wait for hundred of humans that is infront of mi to "accelerate"
we went to clementi jap restuarant to eat after the dumb run.

i loveMICKEY 11:19 AM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
i was late for school for almost 45 mins!and aroun...
r watched hancock on Friday and strangers on sat.han...
r it had been some time since i last blog. so within...
r with skool reopen, i find that life can be very bo...
r first of all i got back my pdp result =.=i scored ...
r this is the pic that knd took last wk. damn ugly ...
r last 2 paper to fight on~hoho.. i m still in the m...
r aww, drinking just sucks.why?bcoz i cant hold my ...
r ubin
r work and work and more work..the work load gonna k...


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.