23 March, 2008

i watch Orphanage today!
so nice can ..
and its not really that ghostly!
as in this show dun have those stupid ghost scene like the normal Asian ghost show.

but there are 2 scenes from this show really scares the hell out of mi and most of the audience.
a very heartwarming show too =).


took this 2 pic when i was working on friday =x
i left my station to eat my supper HAHA!
and saw that stupid idiot jason and keep saying that i look like an ah beng when the fact that
i look so guai..

i loveMICKEY 2:45 AM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
...
r regretted cutting.
r result.!
r The eye!
r pri gathering & dan bday
r ubin boy
r Happy 1 yr
r valentine day.
r CNY
r 04 feb 08


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.