30 January, 2008

wat will u do if some1 offer u $50 for "harassing u "
i would like to noe =x plz tag it in my tagboard.

aniway DEC test was a breeze. haha! but i was totally exhausted , so i went to lib to take a short little nap b4 goin to work.

i tot that today i will end work like ani other day that will bring mi joy and as well as tiredness. its not that i enjoy working, but i enjoy working wif my fren.

BUT something happened...

because of our laziness, travis and i went to slack inside a shopping mall in chinatown, bcoz both of us doesnt have the mood for work.

And there was this old man, with the age of 42, keep looking to our side. And of coz, i show some courtesy and smile at him and this starts the nightmare.
the old man being to stand beside mi, and ask wat m i doin. so i answered , i m doin survey.
and slowly, he come closer to mi , as if i m his son or sth , and being to touch mi. first he attack my hand , then my shoulder, after that he attack travis too. he touch my hips as well, damn fuking sick. and then he being to use both of his hand to lock u , and he said to travis " 50$ U LET MI SUX UR dICK"

And GUESS WAT MY GD FREN TRAVIS SAYS.
HE IMMEDIATELY POINT HIS FINGER TO MI AND ASK THAT OLD MAN TO COME TO MI.

thats when my part came in , he whisper to my ear and say 50$ u let mi suck , i ans NO , so he said then u help mi suck. WTH and he keep whispering to mi that he is bery high , let him suck my dick,
fuck him. this realli frighten mi. When i board the bus, my hand was like still shivering. grrr
now u can see, A situation can show someone feeling but i dun blame him, bcoz this is his first time encounter this situation whereas this is the second time i m in this shit.
P.S : to travis... I still treat u as my fren^______^

i loveMICKEY 7:16 PM

JIANJIN's profile








I'm Born to be called Poon Jian JIn, 08/Sep/87 is the date that i arrive to this world, currently in NP.
I'm kinda simple, so i love all gd characters people and hate bad character people.
Kpo is my personality which i cant be help with.
Friendly or not is up to you to decide Bcoz i cant judge for u.
Sleeping is my job, dota is my hobby, would like to meet dota pros, my IGN for bnet is voodoosnake, add mi up!



Again - Natasha Bedingfield r MyFriendster
r
HongHui
r
Michelle
r
Shao wei
r
Vicki
r
PearLx
r
ShiLei
r
Jason
r
sueann
r
Shanny
r
Cindy
r
Jessica
r
ThickSkinKennedy
r
JacJac
r
Kerlyn
r
LLYap
r
Beelyn
r
Meihui
http://babykkr0xsew0rld.blogspot.com/


USEDtoBE

r
28 jan 08
r 25 jan 08
r 22 jan 08
r 21 jan 08
r 19 jan 08
r 18 jan 08
r 17 jan 08
r 15 Jan 08
r 14 jan 08
r 13 jan 08


thankYOUs

Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M


TALKtoME.